Did you know that when making an investment in your home, such as adding a pool, you can qualify for loans?
For a limited time (1/3/2020 – 2/3/2020) one our trusted funding partners, Lyon Financial, is offering a fantastic financing deal!
LightStream, a division of SunTrust Bank offers loans for anywhere from $5,000-$100,000, with low interest rates and flexible terms.
Here are some of the highlights of the Unsecured Personal Loan Program- Lightstream:
• Offered in all 50 states
• LightStream offers unsecured consumer financing for loans up to $100,000 (as low as $5,000)
• Funds can be used for anything you want to finance for your backyard experience (new pool construction, in-ground, above-ground, pool repairs, equipment, SPAS, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, landscaping, irrigation, etc.)
• Program is offered to consumers with good to great credit (a minimum credit score of 700 is needed to qualify)
• Flexible loan terms from 24 to 84 months; no pre-payment penalty
• Fixed Rate Interest Rates starting as low as 4.74% APR (1) (2)
• No upfront origination fees
• Paperless on-line loan application process with a response in minutes
• ‘Most loans can be funded within one day after receiving a loan application if applicant so desires, and some loan applications can actually be approved and funded into the applicant’s bank account on the same day (3)
• Application not limited to just one income earner within household; can submit a joint application within household (may improve chances of funding approval)
(1) Rates are subject to change at any time without notice
(2) Interest rate range includes a .25% reduction exclusive to PoolCorp customers applied through our financing link
(3) Loan can be funded on the same day if one applies, is approved and completes the following steps by 11:30 a.m. Pacific time on regular business days (M-F): (a) reviews and electronically signs your loan agreement, (b) provides LightStream with your funding preferences and banking information, and (c) completes the final verification process (excludes federal holidays)